How To Find Us
Riverside Business Park
Stoney Common Road
|Tel: 01279 647447
Fax: 01279 814512
- Exit the motorway at Junction 27, (signed to London (NE) Stansted Airport, Harlow, and Cambridge M11) and join the M11 for Cambridge.
- Remain on the M11 past Harlow – Follow ‘M11, (Northbound).
- Exit the motorway at junction 8, (signed to Stansted Airport and Bishop’s Stortford).
- Go up the slip road a to a roundabout and take the 2nd exit, (signed to A120, Hertford).
- Follow from *…
From Cambridge, (M11 Southbound)
- Join the M11 heading south for Stansted Airport, Bishop’s Stortord, Harlow and London.
- Exit the motorway at junction 8, (signed to A120, Stansted Airport and Bishop’s Stortford).
- Go up the slip road to roundabout and take the 5th exit, (signed to A120 Hertford and Bishop’s Stortford).
- Follow from *…
- At the next roundabout, go straight over signed A120 Hertford, (also signed to Mountfitchet Castle & Toy Museum).
- At roundabout, turn right signed B1383, Newport, (also signed Mountfitchet Castle & Toy Museum).
- Follow the road for about 1 mile into Stansted Mountfitchet.
- Stoney Common Road is a very small turning on the right, on the brow of a hill immediately before The Old Bell Hotel.
- Once in Stoney Common Road, after travelling over the railway line, take the first turning on the left into Riverside Business Park.
- We are the fourth unit on the left hand side.
! The turn off Pines Hill into Stoney Common Road is somewhat hazardous. Please take care.
There is parking available within the Business Park.
- Stansted Mountfitchet station receives services from London Liverpool Street station approximately 3 times every hour.
- Journey time is between 45 minutes to an hour. Services are also available to and from Stansted Airport and Cambridge.
After 10 years of successful trading a Braintree based HR consultancy firm hit financial difficulties. Due to changes and re-structuring within the Learning and Skills Council, severe delays occurred with cash-flow, causing major problems.
Read how Insight Associates identified the main problem areas within the business and helped the business survive.
Discussion and thoughts on good financial management and issues for UK small business
What's all the Hubbub About?
15 March 2011
We recently launched a new segment on a local radio program called 'Helping Businesses Better Manage Their Money'. Our feature airs each week as part of The Business Hub which is sponsored by Insight Associates. The 'hubs' concept is to 'Help Anyone in Business Succeed' and it's the first of its kind in the UK.