Insight Associates...Proud to sponsor The Business Hub
Here at Insight Associates we help businesses to better manage their money and to make more money, our role is to:
- Take responsibility for running and managing the accounting functions
- Deliver meaningful up-to-date management information about your financial situation
- Provide a part-time finance director resource
- Offer expert advice on all financial issues, including funding
- Provide specialist skills for those experiencing financial difficulties
As qualified accountants, Insight Associates provides the resource for bookkeeping and day-to-day accountancy functions, or works with your in-house teams. Proactively interpreting the figures, we provide accurate, relevant, meaningful information - as regularly as you want - to enable decision-making from a position of real knowledge and expert advice across all finance issues.
Working with Insight
Most of our clients are based in the home counties, London and East Anglia, although we do work throughout the UK and overseas. The turnover of client companies typically ranges from £0.5m to £10m plus we work with new businesses with ambitious growth plans. Insight provides the specialist knowledge, information and analysis that directors of 'large corporates' receive, putting our clients in control of their businesses and helping them to save money.
If you want to improve your financial management function, so that you:
- receive better quality information
- can focus on your business and avoid the distractions of day-to-day accounting issues
- avoid financial disasters and insolvency
- pass 'responsibility' for managing the accounting function
- obtain a real understanding of your business's current financial situation
- have 'on-tap' access to a highly experienced finance director
Insight Associates can help.
To find out more, email email@example.com or call 0800 180 4265.
Read our finance tips and free stuff such as guides to surviving the financial turmoil and Top 10 Credit Management Tips.
What clients say about Insight Associates...
ďAs well as providing comprehensive management accounts, Insight's broad range of experience and expertise allows us to look at smart ways to run our business."
"I don't believe we would receive the same kind of service from another accountant."
"Insight's services are like having in-house financial employees. They make us feel as though they are part of the business."
"Our relationship is excellent. It's paramount that we should get on well with each other."
"We can safely leave everything to Insight without having to worry."
8.00 am: second Wednesday of every month
BISHOP'S STORTFORD BREAKFAST CLUB
Join us at this informal networking group for business people in and around the Bishop's Stortford area.
Sign up to our newsletter
What's all the Hubbub About?
15 March 2011
We recently launched a new segment on a local radio program called 'Helping Businesses Better Manage Their Money'. Our feature airs each week as part of The Business Hub which is sponsored by Insight Associates. The 'hubs' concept is to 'Help Anyone in Business Succeed' and it's the first of its kind in the UK.