The financial issues in your business might be hidden – but we can uncover them during our review. This is perfect whether you have seen some irregularities and are worried that there are hidden financial problems, or whether you simply want to ensure that your finances are being handled in the most professional, responsible way.
Here is how the review works:
- We spend up to a day in your facilities
- We assess your financial systems and processes
- We highlight concerns and suggest improvements
- You get a full written report
- We review our findings with you at a follow up meeting
- Implement the recommendations yourself or with our help
If it’s been a while since you’ve reviewed the way your finances are managed, there may be lots of inefficiencies – and worse, potentially dangerous errors – which have gone unnoticed. Here are some of the questions we ask, and answer, during your review:
- Is your approvals process strong?
- Are you using inadequate or outdated software?
- Do your checks and controls work?
- Can we spot accounting errors?
- Is any data being omitted?
- Is there any duplication in your workflows?