Company owners who have been through Just One Day tell us that it has quite literally changed their lives, allowing them for the first time to define exactly what kind of business they want to build, and then giving them the focus and confidence they need to forge ahead.
"It made us think about what magic we want to create for this company, and for ourselves"
"Anyone running a business should do this regularly"
"We've been able to engage our staff better"
Can you relate to the statements below? If the answer is yes then Just One Day will help you too.
- I am ambitious to grow my company, but feel ‘stuck’
- I work hard but don’t make enough progress
- It’s hard to find the time to plan
- We’re losing ground to competitors
- I want a clearer picture of where we’re heading
- I want clear steps to grow my business
- I am serious about driving my business forwards
- My business is at least 2-years-old, and turns over £1m+
On your strategy day, we invite you and all your directors/shareholders to our offices. This gives you the freedom to be physically and mentally ‘away from the office’ and devote your attention completely to the future of your business. Switch off your phones, laptops and e-mails!
"It's only been a few weeks since the session, but it's already been transformative"
We always start by exploring what you want from your business both personally and professionally, if anything were possible, so that we can make sure the business we design together is one you'll love.
After your day is over we compile all the key output into a comprehensive strategic plan, which you can use to achieve the clear, precise goals we’ve developed together.
"The business has become much more focused as a result of Just One Day"
Here are the kinds of questions we’ll examine:
- Why did you start your business?
- Why does it exist and what does it really do?
- What are your personal life goals?
- What are your business objectives?
- How do your personal and business goals align?
- What do you need in your business to succeed?
- What are the constraints, and how might they be overcome?
- Agreeing Business Goals that align to all the business leader’s objectives
- Understanding the team and resources in your business to succeed
- Agree a clear high-level action plan to achieve the goals
- Understanding your leadership team
Ready to go ahead with Just One Day? Want to find out more? Here are your next steps….
- Call us on 01279 647447
- Email us on email@example.com
- Ask us any questions you have
- We'll suggest suitable meeting dates
- Tell us which directors and shareholders will join us
- We send you some homework to prepare
- We welcome you on the day